Photos by me
In a bid to feel good about my body and health, I’ve been trying clean eating for awhile now. I’ve been inspired to live more spiritually and compassionately as a result of numerous vegan blogs and am currently looking at ways to switch to a fully-plant based diet permanently. One of the best fruits out there, in my opinion, is the avocado. It is one fruit that I can eat every single day, in a variety of ways I would never get sick of. One of my favorite recipes is guacamole, an avocado based-dip, which is so simple and easy to make that I’ve been having this snack for lunch almost daily.
It is simply too good not to share, and I hope you enjoy making this as much as eating it.
salt and pepper to taste
plain crackers (I love meiji crackers)
1. Squeeze half the lemon and collect the lemon juice in a bowl.
2. De-seed the avocado and scoop out the flesh. Mash everything into the bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Add pepper and salt to taste.
4. Add chilli flakes and a few drops of tabasco for extra zing!
5. Mash well and serve with toasted pieces of bread, boiled egg or plain crackers.
Other social media: